Hysterical Histories Cork starts at 7PM for ALL DATES:
- June 6th through August 24th: Thursday, Friday and Saturdays
- Cork Harbour Festival: additional performances on Tuesday June 6th, Wednesday June 7th.
- World Refugee Day: Tuesday June 20th (A portion of proceeds from this performance go to refugee charities)
- Heritage Week and Cork on a Fork Festival: additional performance on Wednesday 16th August
- Last Week of Summer: Extra date of Wednesday the 23rd of August
Show duration is approximately two hours.
Performances are held upstairs at Amicus Restaurant, Paul Street, Cork City, Ireland, T12 WP97 [Map and Directions]